NUZ'ZLE, v.t.[qu. from noursle.] To nurse; to foster. [Vulgar.]
NUZ'ZLE, v.i. [qu. from nose.]
To go with the nose near the ground, or thrusting the nose into the ground like swine. Arbuthnot. Pope.
NUZ'ZLE, v.t.1 [qu. from noursle.]
To nurse; to foster. [Vulgar.]
NUZ'ZLE, v.t.2 [qu. from nose or noursle.]
To hide the head, as a child in the mother's bosom.
NUZ'ZLE, v.t.3 [qu. noursle or nestle.]
To nestle; to house as in a nest.
- To noursle or nurse] to foster; to bring
- To work with the nose, like a swine in the
- To nestle; to house, as in a nest.
- To go with head poised like a swine, with
- To hide the head, as a child in the mother's bosom; to
- To loiter; to idle.